TSPSC Group 2 Supplementary Notification 2016 Online Apply TSPSC Group II Recruitment General Service Government of Telangan State Public Service Commission Group 2 Notification for Supplementary Notification No.17/2016 to Notification No.20/2015.
TSPSC Group 2 Supplementary Notification 2016
Excellent Chance for the Telangana Jobs seekers, The Government of Telangana Public Service Commission has released the Group 2 notification for various jobs. Competitors who want to serve the people in the Government sector vacancies, have a great opportunity to filling their TSPSC Supplementary Group II Recruitment 2016. The official announcement was given for 1032 number of Group 2 Jobs. Aspirants can follow the essential information such as educational qualification, selection process, age limits, mode of selection, online applying / offiline applying process and other jobs information is beneath in the following article here under mentioned.
TSPSC Group 2 Supplementary Notification 2016 organisation has started accepting the online submission from 2nd September 2016 through its official homepage of TSPSC i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in. The end for closed the registration form is 23rd September 2016. One who met the required eligibility can use this direct TSPSC Supplementary exam notification of Group 2 Recruitment apply online link to fill the application form. Competitors who have already applied for Group-II Services Recruitment Pursuant to Notification No.20/2016, Date 30.12.2015 need not apply again. Their applications hold good for this Group-II Supplementary Notification also.
Telangana State PSC Hyderabad
Supplementary Notification Group-II Services General Recruitment 2016
Total posts – 1032
Follow the Position Details:
- Municipal Commissioner Gr-II – 19 posts
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer: 156 posts
- Sub-Registrar Gr.II: 23
- Extension Officer: 67
- Prohibition and Excise Sub-Inspector: 284
- Deputy Tahsildar in Land Administration: 259
- Assistant Registrar: 62
- Executive Officer: 11
- Assistant Labour Officer: 03
- Assistant Development Officer: 20
- GAD Assistant Section Officer: 90
- Assistant Section Officer Finance: 28
- Assistant Section Officer in Law: 10 posts
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C qualified can apply above posts Sl.No. 1 to 9 posts. And Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Mathematics or Economics or Commerce or Textile Technology or its equivalent qualification qualified can eligible to apply all other vacancies.
Age minimum 18 years and maximum up to 34 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable as per Govt norms.
Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- towards online application processing fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/- towards examination fee. The online examination fee belonging to Telangana State SC, ST, BC, PH & EX-SM category only.
How to Apply Telangana Group 2 Supplementary Notification 2016:
Interested and well qualified please follow these steps regarding TSPSC Group 2 Supplementary Notification 2016 how to apply and application procedure.
- Competitors firstly visit TSPSC official home page i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID.
- Candidates must have be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification before the online registration like (a) Proof of Educational Qualifications, (b) Date of Birth Certificate, (c) School Study Certificate, (d) Declaration by the Unemployed, (e) No Objection Certificate (NOC) from employer (if anywhere employed).
- Then click on submit the application and click on the link with notification number & name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Applicants has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen.
- Then next step is immediately on entering the above details,the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
- Finally to take the printout of online receipt of application before the closing date.
Online applications starting date – 2nd Sep 2016
Closing date – 23rd Sep 2016
Date of Examination – 12th November 2016 and 13th November 2016
For more Details ( Please Follow the Advt Form )
Online Apply ( Click Here )