RMLH Recruitment 2016 Senior Resident 89 Jobs Notification in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital – www.rmlh.nic.in Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hopital (RMLH) Jobs notification for Senior Resident vacancies in Various Departmental jobs.
RMLH Recruitment 2016
The director and Medical Superintendent, PGIMER & Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital New Delhi invites offline applications from Indian nationals in the prescribed format for filling up of 89 vacant posts of Sr Resident posts in the various specialities of this hospitals as per details here follow. Applicants who are searching for jobs in New Delhi State have a good opportunity for this RMLH jobs 2016 notification. There are approximately 89 empty vacancies available in their organisation.
RMLH Recruitment notification, Aspirants should not forget to download Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital Jobs 2016 recruitment original advertisement which we have mention earlier. You should aware of all the process like educational qualifications, pay scale, age status, selection process, how to apply and etc. The candidates are advised see the Hospital website www.rmlh.nic.in frequently for any amendment, corrigendum, list of rejected applications, list of accepted applications, date of examination, date of interview and name of the selected candidates etc.
PGIMER & Dr. RML Hospital Recruitment 2016
- Medicine: 04 posts
- Microbiology: 03
- Nephrology: 05
- Neonatology: 05
- Ophthalmology: 01
- Orthopaedic: 01
- Orthopaedics: 07
- Pathology: 03
- PMR: 04
- Psychiatry: 02
- Radiology: 07
- Dermatology/ Skin: 02
- Surgery: 06
- Anaesthesia: 17
- Transfusion Medicine: 02
- ENT Specialist: 03
- Gastroenterology: 01
- Obst & Gynaecology: 04
Serial No. 3, 4 and 15 above Posts required qualifications: MBBS with PG degree/ diploma in concerned speciality from a recognized university.
Serial No. 3 (Nephrology post) qualification: MBBS with PG degree/diploma in Medicine/DNB in Nephrology from a recognized university.
Senior Residents at Serial No. 4 (Neonatology) Post: MBBS with PG degree/diploma in Paediatrics/DNB in Neonatology from a recognized university.
Serial No. 15 (Transfusion Medicine) post required qualifications: MBBS with PG degree/ diploma in Pathology/Transfusion Medicine from a recognized university.
Should be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC) or applied for registration (Proof to be enclosed).\
Pre-revised pay band Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay Rs.6600/- and revised pay in Pay Matrix (Level 11) under CCS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016.
Required Age Limit:
Age should not exceed 33 years as on 15.09.2016. Upper age limit relaxable as per Govt norms.
The selection process will be depend upon it an interview only.
How to Apply Dr. RML Hospital Notification:
Candidates who had decide to apply Dr. RML Hospital Recruitment 2016 Senior Resident jobs notification, may send their completed documents to organisation Address.
- Candidates firstly download the original advertisement form (www..rmlh.nic.in) and follow the complete eligible criteria.
- They you can download the application format.
- The candidates must submit the application in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) and paste recent passport size photograph on it.
- All the xerox copies of their qualified documents must be self-attested including his/her photograph on the application form.
- The aspirants are advised to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement.
- All have pay Rs.500/- for application fee accompanied by a DD (UR & OBC category) (non-refundable), issued after the date of advt drawn on a scheduled bank in India, in favour of pay & accounts officer, Dr. R.M.L Hospital, New Delhi payable at New Delhi. SC/ST candidates and persons with disability (PWD) candidates are exempted.
All Documents Sending Postal Address for RMLH Recruitment 2016:
The Central Diary and Dispatch Section,
Near Gate No. 1, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital,
Closing Date of Receipt of Applications – 10.09.2016
For more details ( Download Advt Form )