OPGCL Recruitment 2016 online apply various OPGCL jobs www.opgc.co.in Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited invites online applications for filling of various OPGCL Jobs 2016
OPGCL Recruitment 2016
Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited (OPGCL) hiring online applications from bright and well experienced professionals in varied disciplines for the OPGC recruitment under Market Based Salary Structure and Performance Based Service Conditions for organisation regular rolls. The Odisha Power Generation notification, near about 15 empty vacancies are available and these vacancies filling by various discipline like Deputy General Manager, Technical Assistant, Assistant Manager and Deputy Manager jobs. Contenders who wish to apply above jobs, should not forget to download the original advertisement form for more details.
OPGCL is a Government company of the State of Odisha. It is a thermal power generating organisation owns 2 x 210 MW Ib Thermal Power Station, Banharpali, Jharsuguda and has an annual turnover of about Rs.600 crores. The organisation in the is currently in te process of construction of 2 x 660 MW units. Now their management is looking good and well experienced professional for company development. Let’s talk about OPGC Recruitment 2016 position eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection process and how to apply and etc given below.
- Deputy General Manager (Mechanical) – Boiler & Auxiliaries: 01
- Deputy General Manager (Mechanical) – Turbine & Auxiliaries and BOP: 01
- Dy GM (Mechanical) – Ash Systems: 01
- Dy Manager (Electrical) – General & Auxiliaries: 02
- Deputy Manager (Safety) – 01
- Technical Assistant to MD OPGC – 01
- Assistant Manager (Electrical) – Switchgear & Motors: 02
- Assistant Manager Coal Procurement: 01
- Asst Manager (Safety) – 01
- Asst Manager (Environment) – 01
- Dy Manager (Environment): 01
- Deputy Manager (Electrical – Generator & Auxiliaries): 01
- Dy Manager (WTP): 01
OPGC Jobs Educational Qualifications:
- Candidate should have been possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or it’s equivalent qualification.
- Degree in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering / EEE/ equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks.
- Bachelor’s Degree with MBA degree.
- M.Sc Environmental Science/ B.E Environmental Engineering.
- Degree with post Graduate Diploma in related discipline.
- M.Sc (Chemistry)/ B.E/ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering.
The selection will comprise of Telephonic Interview (if need be) and/ or Personal Interview of shortlisted contenders.
How to Apply:
Competitors can apply for only one of the above positions.
The applications for selection to above posts will be accepted ONLINE through OPGCL webite http://www.opgc.co.in. Candidates findout the career link then apply post wise OPGCL Recruitment 2016 jobs.
The online link remain open for submission of application till midnight of the closing date i.e. 20 September 2016.
For more details ( Check Advt Form )
Online Apply Direct Link ( Click Here )