Karnataka Police SI Recruitment 2016 notification online apply 544 Reserve Sub-Inspector, Police Sub Inspector (Wireless), Police Sub-Inspector and SPL Reserve Sub Inspector Jobs www.ksp.gov.in.
Karnataka Police SI Recruitment
Recruitment to the post of Public sub-inspector (Civil) and Police SI (Wireless) jobs notification issued by Karnataka State Police Department. Online applications are invited from eligible competitors for the KSP Recruitment 2016 filling up the 544 vacant posts. Competitors who are searching for Police jobs 2016 in Karnataka State can utilize this chance. Candidates who fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria can apply through online process only (official website www.ksp.gov.in). Let’s talk about Karnataka Police SI recruitment 2016 jobs eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection process and how to apply and etc.
- Reserve Sub-Inspector (Car/Dar) (Men): 90 posts
- Police Sub-Inspector (Wireless) (Men & Women): 28 posts
- Police Sub-Inspector (Civil) (Men & Women): 398 posts
- SPL. Reserve Sub Inspector (KSRP) (Men): 28 posts
Required Age Status:
Minimum 21 years and maximum 26 years and upper age relaxation is applicable as Govt norms.
- OBC 26 years
- SC/ST and other backward class candidates – 28 years
Candidates belonging to general category, category-2A, 2B, 3A, 3B – Rs.250/-.
Category belonging to SC, ST, Category-1 – Rs.100/-.
Online applications submitted should be accompanied by payment of prescribed fee in cash at any of the authorized branches of the State Bank of Mysore or State Bank of Hyderabad where a branch of State Bank of Mysore does not exist. Failure to do so will result in rejection of applications. Last date for fee is on 14.10.2016 during Banking hours.
Karnataka State Police SI Recruitment 2016
The details about classification of vacancies, method of submission of application, education, age limit, endurance test, physical standard test, Written Examination, Viva-voce, Medical Examination, and other details are available in the notification published in the Karnataka State Gazette dated: 15.09.2016 and also information will be available on the official website www.ksp.gov.in Therefore, before filling-up the applications, candidates are instructed to read carefully the Notification, Instructions, FAQs given in the Office Website.
Candidates for additional information may please contact to help-line No.: 080-22943346.
Closing date to apply – 14.10.2016
For more details ( Check Advt Form )
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2016 Technical Staff Notification Online Apply – www.ksp.gov.in Karnataka State Police Technical Staff Notification advertisement released on their official website System Security Analyst, Network Booster (Network Engineer), Website Hacker, Tracer, System Administrator, Senior Programmer, Linguistic Expect (Translator) jobs in KSP Technical Staff Recruitment 2016.
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2016 Technical Staff
Dear followers, The Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2016 is released for various technical staff position near about 14 vacancies from the candidates who have done technical qualifications like B.E/ B.Tech or B.Sc in Computer Science or Diploma or Degree in Electronics & Communication qualified from any recognized university qualified would eligible to apply KSP Technical Staff Recruitment 2016.
KSP Technical Staff Notification 2016, all eligible applicants are required to visit official online career portal which we have mention earlier. Candidates should aware of all the process of Karnataka State Police Recruitment like educational qualifications, age status, pay scale, application fee and other various information. Willing competitors are suggested to submit their respective applications through the process of Online on or before the ending date of application i.e. 22nd Aug 2016 to 21st Sep 2016.
As per the KSP recruitment 2016 Technical jobs, this notification is mainly for the applicants of Karnataka state, we have tried to give you all the vital information, you should not forget to download the official notification which we have mentioned below direct link to download. the Karnataka State Police technical staff vacancies recruitment in internal security division. Let’s here some important points given below.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2016
Technical Position in Internal Security Division
- System Analyst (System Security Analyst): 01 post
- Network Booster (Network Engineer): 01 post
- Website Hacker (Website Security Analyst): 02 posts
- Tracer: 01 post
- System Administrator: 02 posts
- Hardware Expert (Forensic): 01 post
- Senior Programmer: 01 post
- Linguistic Expert (Translator): 05 posts
Educational Qualifications for KSP Technical Staff Apply:
Candidates have B.E/ B.Tech (Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical & Electronics) OR MCA OR B.Sc in Computer Science OR Diploma in related discipline from any recognized university qualified can eligible to apply Karnataka Police Technical Recruitment 2016.
- System Analyst: Minimum 5 years experience in MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert) OR MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional) CCNA (Security) (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification is preferred.
- Network Engineer: Atleast 3 years experience in CCNA, CCNP with knowledge of Routers and Switches, TCP/IP protocols.
- Website Hacker: 4 years experience in Security aspects of multiple platforms including windows & Linux operating system. Good knowledge of Network Security and Protocols such as TCP/ IP is a must.
- Tracer: Minimum 4 years experience in Security aspects of operating systems – Windows & Linux operating system, network protocols and applications. Good knowledge of DDoS Mitigation systems a plus.
- System Administrator: 3 years exp. in MCSE & CCNP with good knowledge in Windows/ Linux operating system administration.
- Hardware Expert (Forensic): Atleast 3 years experience required in Data Recovery from Pen Drives, Mobiles, Hard Drives and etc., even on partially working systems without damaging them.
- Senior Programmer: Minimum 3 years experience in JAVA/ C++/ PHP/ ASP.Net
- Linguistic Expert: Conversant with English, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Arabic, Malayalam, Hindi ( to be able to Read, Write and Speak) Should be able to interpret Navayati, Byari, Tulu, Konkani.
Applicants who wish to apply Karnataka Police Recruitment 2016 they should not forget to download original advertisement form for more information.
Interested may visit organisation official website and apply online mode only.
Commencement of Online Registration of Application – 22 Aug 2016
Ending date for online registration of application – 21 Sep 2016
For more details ( Check Advt Form )